Updated: 26 April 2023
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, 3Floorsup Pty Ltd commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact 3Floorsup Pty Ltd at:
Maintainly Data Protection Officer
4967 Newport Ave, Suite 12, #165
San Diego, CA 92107
3Floorsup Pty Ltd commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to non-human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
3Floorsup Pty Ltd is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Under certain conditions, individuals have the right to invoke binding arbitration related to their personal data. In some cases, We hold liability in cases of onward transfers of data to third parties.
2. WHO WE ARE
We are 3Floorsup Pty Ltd. We are an Australian proprietary limited company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia but we operate from a number of offices located throughout the world.
We provide industry-leading computerized maintenance management software (“CMMS”) to small, medium and enterprise companies globally.
For the purposes of the European GDPR laws, we act as a processor and controller of your personal information.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT - REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE
When you sign up for The Service, even if just for a free trial, or contact Us via email or social networks, we will request certain information to allow Our user account system, billing process and support services to operate according to how We tell you The Service will be delivered under our Terms of Service.
The information We collect for this purpose includes:
- your name
- email address
- telephone number
- IP address
- browser version
- operating system
- usage data and your employer
- If you are responsible for payment of The Service then We will also ask you for your employer’s address and billing information.
If you pay via credit card, we do not collect or store your details; payments are processed by our contractor, Paddle.
If you don’t want to provide Us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some or all parts of The Service.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT - RELATED TO YOUR INTERACTION WITH US
5. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain and improve The Service and to offer other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of The Service (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits);
- To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer support to you and to communicate directly with you;
- To process payments for The Service. Any credit card information you provide via The Service is collected and processed directly by Our payment processor, Paddle. We never receive or store your credit card information.
- To control unauthorised use or abuse of The Service or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our Terms of Service, or be illegal;
- To analyse trends, administer or make The Service better, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track your movement around The Service) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- To deliver advertising to you, including by serving and managing ads based on your interests and browsing history with Us.
6. HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We will never transfer or sell your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with other companies, subsidiaries and affiliates within Our network but only for the purpose of delivering The Service to you;
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help Us with our business activities, which may include assisting Us with marketing, advertising our product/service, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of The Service, among other things. For example, We may provide personal information to Our service providers for direct emailing of Our newsletters (eg. MailChimp) or notifications of Our product/service offerings (eg. Intercom);
- We may share your personal information when We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce an Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to Our rights, property or safety, or that of Our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- We may share your personal information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues;
- We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer a service to You jointly with Us;
- We may share your Payment Information in order to invoice you or otherwise administer your account and process payments (eg. Xero, Chargebee, Braintree, Paddle);
- We may share and/or transfer your personal information if We become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
- We may share your personal information with a third party if We gather your consent to do so.
We may also share aggregated or anonymised data with third parties, that does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information such as the configuration of your computers and performance metrics related to the use of The Service which We collected through our technology, in order to operate and improve The Service. If We are required under applicable law to treat such information as personal information, then We will only disclose it as described above.
Maintainly engages certain onward sub-processors that may process personal information submitted to The Service. Here is a list of those sub-processors and links to their privacy policies:
- Amazon Web Services - for cloud hosting
- Intercom - for support chat & communication
- Hubspot - for CRM
- Paddle - for payment processing
- Chargebee - for payment processing
- Xero - for billing
- Mailgun - for email delivery
- Google Analytics - for behaviour tracking
- Google Adwords - for advertisement delivery
- LinkedIn - for advertisement delivery
- Facebook - for advertisement delivery
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
When We share data, it may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country you live in – such as to the United States, where our data hosting provider’s (Amazon Web Services) servers are located. These countries may have laws different to what you’re used to. Where we store or disclose personal data to a subsidiary, affiliate, partners or third party provider in another country, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected.
We’re committed to protecting your personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to make sure that happens. All the data you transfer to us is done via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL); the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
We never receive or store your full credit card information.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
It’s your personal data and you have rights relating to it.
You have the right to know what personal data of yours that We are holding and the right to update it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data, or ask Us to stop processing your personal data or delete it. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. If at any time you have concerns over how your personal data is being handled, you can also send Us an email and we will provide you with answers to your questions within a reasonable amount of time. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical. Where We provide information access and correction, We perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. If you cease using The Service or We terminate your access to The Service in accordance with Our Terms of Service, you may no longer have the ability to access or update your information.
You have the right to opt-out of certain communications from Us. You may be unable to opt-out of some communications that are essential to Us delivering The Service. Some communications from Us, like marketing newsletters for example, may contain an opt-out (or unsubscribe) link within the communication.
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but The Service may cease to function properly if you do so (eg. if they are used for security related to your ability to login or access The Service). For more information, please see Our Cookies Policy.
The length of time We keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether We have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with The Service or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
We’ll retain your personal data only for as long as We have a relationship with you and for a period of 12 months afterwards where We have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with Our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised. Or, we can delete it earlier if you request us to do so.
11. NO CHILDREN UNDER 16
12. CONTACT US
Contact us for any reason at [email protected].